The blooming thoughts of the Greenfingeredlib!

Welcome to the ramblings of the Greenfingeredlib - seed thoughts, blooming thoughts and composted thoughts.
All free!

Saturday 23 July 2011

Oh my!

The Greenfingeredlib has been dragged away from a cup of Clipper's Earl Grey and the current read (well, re-read actually) Brideshead Revisited to investigate blogs from the 'other side'. So here I am 30ft square back garden, are you ready for me?
Thought not.
Who'd be a librarian, what's nagged to do 23 developments, eh? 

3 comments:

  1. poor earl grey, and oh no what will sabastian think! I too am 23 thinging! and just registered, and yours was the first on the list with school listed in it as a teg :-) which and where? I am a school/network librarian in the far highlands of scotland and I have just found 23 things and have done the first and am now enjoying the second thing, I dont have a sixth form induction as such but the SQA did a information handeling unit that was fab and covered all my kids needs when I had it (havent got it to hand easy but it is online!
    hope it helps :-) and have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be my inspiration to start 23 things, watch this space once I've thought what to call my blog! Great start by the way, can't wait for thing 2, :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh :o two librarians have read my fascinating first wee blog - and I'm kind of dead chuffed...and, what is more chuffed out marvellous, is that the person who told me about the 23 thingymethings is yet to start. Howay Julia, bonny lass, whatskeepinyerlike?!
    Now, does that give R.P. a clue as to where I live and work? If you read my profile it says that I list Football as one of my interests (Julia knows all about it LOL) - another clue coming up - I often meet Earl Grey (cast in stone and standing on a pillar - poor thing) to meet the mates before discussing pre-match tactics (i.e. pub) on the way to the match?
    On a serious note, I do like your blog, Ruan and I'm going to add it to my bloglist! You're a dab hand at these blogs!

    ReplyDelete